Handicap Parking Permit Application

You may obtain a Handicap Parking Permit Application online. Once your doctor has signed the application, you must bring it to City Hall along with a picture "ID" for verification by City Hall Staff. The City will then submit the application to the State of Nebraska, Department of Motor Vehicles on your behalf.

There is no fee for this service.

Do not send the form directly to the State as they will return the form if it is not verified and signed by the City of Blair.